TeraBundle Analytics recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy
. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. This Policy describes how we treat user information on https://www.teralocal.in
The domain teralocal.in is a property of TeraBundle Anlytics Private Limited
, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at Basudevpur, Khanjanchak, Haldia West Bengal, India 721602.
We collect information on your
- name, email, mobile number, and postal address when you register for an event or use our services, including asking us questions through phone or email.
- computer IP address and the browser you're using, and the version of its operating system. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, and pages accessed, using tools like Google Analytics, and browser cookies.
- use of services from third-parties. For example, third-party social media site can give us information about you, including your name and email address.
We may use your personal information
- to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes
- to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
- to improve our products and services, e.g., to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences
- to look at site trends and customer interests, e.g., to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about from third parties.
- for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or your availed services.
- as otherwise permitted by law.
- Email Opt-Out: You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com [subject: "unsubscribe"] It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Sharing of information with Third-Parties
- who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
: Mr. Krishanu Paik. [N85, Durgachak New Colony Haldia - 721602]. [Phone: +91-8250648348]. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org [subject: "grievance"]
. If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com [subject: "privacy"]
. We will attempt to respond to all reasonable concerns or inquiries within 30 business days of receipt.
Updates to this policy: From time to time we may change our privacy practices
. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.